Last modified: March 01, 2023
Readout AI, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Services Readout.ai (“Website“) or use the Readout.ai application (our “Services“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website
- During the subscription process for, and while using, the Services
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Company
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or services operated by Company or any third party
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website or Services
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and Services is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and Services, and usage details
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website or Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
- From third parties, for example, our business partners
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website and Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us
- Your search queries within the Services
- Your activity when using the application and activity on the website
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or login to the Services
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the Section: Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and Service contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your account
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Readout AI, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Readout AI, Inc. about our users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others
International Data Transfer
We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personally information, to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from laws of the United States, please note that you are transferring information, including personally identifiable information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. Our Website and the Services are not intended for use by EU persons and we make no representations or warranties that our Website or Services comply with the GDPR or laws governing data collection and use that may differ from laws of the United States.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
We may use Google Analytics or other services to track traffic on the Website. For information on how Google Analytics uses data please visit google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. If you would like to participate in Google Analytics opt-out, please follow the instructions provided in the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by visiting https://thenai.org/opt-out/.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website and Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or our Services or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.